A welcome note..


Saturday, July 23, 2011

And Mishi is BACK!




       The moment I opened up my Dashboard..I got Overwhelmed to see all the lovely messages that you guys sent my way..or for ma Lappy...He is fine now and working again with its full strength now...The messages were so sweet that I decided to do a separate post for saying Thanks...

So peoples thank you all of you for "The Gel Well Soon" wishes for my cute lil Lappy which is just fine now...Mishi is back now and warming up herself to get back in the business!,,,(WHAT!? don't give me that Look ..yeh Since em Unemployed so Blogging is the only Business that I Can have!, Deal with my Obsession peoples) 

Happy Blogging everyone..its truly an Addiction and I found out I cant survive without it..Hope I will never get away from my passion for this long again!!

Following are some of the selected cute Thank you Card for all the 29 Sweetest Followers for their wishes..Please Honor them with your Approval!

(This one is from my Lappy!)





















Trust me I had so many other beautiful images but em outta time...my mother wants me to accompany her to the Market...we are going to shop for Eid...you know how it is with Tailors ...they wont give you your dresses back on time so its always good to engage them weeks before the Actual Time Line...Tc peoples and see ya real soon with my new post.Tye tye

23 comments:

  1. Welcome back lappie :) and hope your tailor doesn't give you a hard time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you giving a special prize for the best wish?
    God you're back!!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. come backs always feel good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Mishi....:))
    plz do remember me in ur Ramzaan Duaas....

    irfan

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mishi ,welcome back!I wud get bear hug card and yes..pick some nice cape style dresses for Eid (see I know fashion in Pakistan)..we are in to fashion business ..
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!
    The images are really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Mishi and her lappie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bloggging world missed Mishi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back both of you :):)phir beemar mat hona :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wb mishi..dont go again and do start writing quickly.its been days we din read anything here.ok

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you every one:-)

    @harman....ahhh LUB JU TOO;P....n em going for choori daar!

    @Irfan..i will defntly remember u in my prayers inshALLAH:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well thats normal I think. I have a bro hes arnd that same age and displayng the same behavr even though hes not the only son :-P
    May be thats hormonal thing with boys, the aggression at 16-20yr. Lets hope ur bro wil be as nice as u r :-)Well thats normal I think. I have a bro hes arnd that same age and displayng the same behavr even though hes not the only son :-P
    May be thats hormonal thing with boys, the aggression at 16-20yr. Lets hope ur bro wil be as nice as u r :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does happen sometimes. Can understand as I too was down with various reasons but up and back to blogging again now. Feels great to be back. And yes, like you said, so many out there wishing/ encouraging that one is doubly energized to be back writing.
    My best wishes to you. Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it or Hate it but Dont you dare Ignore it;p Do say something..I don't fear Criticism so you can say whatever you want to say!