A welcome note..


Monday, August 29, 2011

Eid Mubaraksss



So yeah peoples Its Eid ul Fiter almost right in the corner..smiling and waiting to bestow its blessing and happiness on us..on those who have been fasting all Ramadan..to obey what Their LORD has wished for them...
Eid brings happiness and sadness at the same time..the thought that Ramadan is going away for another year is saddening..I wish all of us have the next Ramadan too..ameen..


So Eid is almost there...with all its flashy ingredients..the bangles..the mehndi..the sawiyaan..,sheerkhoorma...and what not!..





And Who can forget the EIDi!? No matter how grown up you are after all those eids..you cant just help having those cute little fights for eidi with almost every elder in the family...Grrrr and being the Elder and older on EId doesn't feel good..trust me it sucks..(em 27 after all) so the younger ones have found one more target for their "G.E.A.Y.C..yeh grab as much eidi as you can!"...So I act either jobless...or pretend that em ain't listening or cry out that em just being robbed but nothing helps me out..and in the end..out of all that personal looting of mine..I have to give those little rascals their shares.and me doesn't feel happy about it..not at all;p


Hey have you guys noticed how quick our life has become..yeah credit goes to INFORMATION REVOLUTION ..Long Live to Face book..Twitter..Hot mail and Yahoo (apology to those who have not been named in this list) ..One click and there you Go..send out the most beautiful Greeting Cards to ones you want to wish..Be it Birthday..or Anniversary..or Eid or any other significant Yummy Tasty Occasion..you have all that you ought to say...And in this world of TOO MUCH AVAILABILITY of almost everything..There is something that I miss a lot.Something that My Childhood had and My Youth hasn't..


Remember the Excitement that gripped us right from the start of Ramadan..miss an Important Item of Our Eid Shopping back then?? Something that was awaited and missed and valued..something that was posted..sent..received with bubbly smiles..Yeah those Adorable Adorable Greeting Cards!! The ones that we used to die to watch as first thing after School daily..I remember how we used to collect money to buy some of the best collection from the Nearby Stalls...cards like this ..couldnt fine more Samples..



How Beautiful Eid-Cards were used to SHOW-OFF around ..That was a MUST back then..and I miss it very very much...I hate to send these E-mail messages and worst is those Sms...


Where are we going? Yeah don't give me "life is all busy these days" Logic..I hate it truly..seriously..that SUCKS..really bad! I mean com'n ! Cant we have a little time to actually go and have those Actual Such Much kay Eid cards for our Friends and Family?....*Sigh*....I miss Good Old Days..I hate this too much Interference of technology in our Sweet Little Lives which BY the Way are not that sweet anymore..(Thanks to This Stupid Silly Duffer Dodo Information Technology..Khair..I guess I should get hold of myself..After all this post is not about "Side-Effects of Information Technology"..is it? I was here to wish you a warm Eid Greetings...So back to the Point again..


So My Lovely Charming Sweethearts and Handsome Dudes..(hehehe yeh I got to see some of my fans lately) I wish you a Fantastic Superlastic Delicioustic Eid..May you have the best Eid of your entire life..yes THE BEST EID EVER!! and do remember me while distributing or Looting that Eidi..You can contact me on my Email to know how can you send me my share..ok? em heading to Islamabad for this Eid..so expecting a real Fun Eid..Hope so! will see ya after a little while then//.take care all and MIltay hein break kay baad!


Images Source: Google Images and My Cell Phone

32 comments:

  1. happy advance eid to you too. hope we all enjoy.

    and yeah, i miss not being given the actual eid cards nomore. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aapko bhi Eid mubarakh.

    Let not being the elder hinder you from having all the eidi you want,
    and yes, life is getting fast, lets rewind a little :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes....those Colorful Eid card have their own flavor....buttttt now they are into 'endangering species' and you can't help, so just concentrate on grabbing EIDi...:))

    "APPKO AUR SABHI PADHENE WALON KO EID MUBAARAK"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eid Mubaarak to you dear! Enjoy the festivities. May the almighty shower his blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mishi, nice to see you back.
    Eid Munarrak to You and your entire family and to all Muslims around the Globe.
    May this eid bring a positive change in the country followed by a brand new political machinery based on merit and nothing less.
    Enjoy your Islamabad trip.
    May God Almighty keep you safe and sound through the journey and thereafter of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EID MUBARAK.

    LET THERE BE PEACE, HAPPINESS ALL OVER THE WORLD. NOBODY SHOULD DIE OF HUNGER. LET THE SWEETNESS AND BLESSINGS OF LORD BE WITH ALL OF US FOREVER AND EVER.

    AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey mishi! happy eid to u too!! have a colorful and blessed eid!!..............

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy the festival! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eid mubarak....to every one
    i too miss those cards with funny quotes..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eid MuBarak to U and ur loved Ones :)
    Have a Blessing Eid..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie..Eid Mubarak...
    God Bless you.. lots of happiness ..in the year and someone special might be there on your Door..this yr..
    hope you are having good time with family n friends..
    n I love that..dessert ..its looks YUM
    enjoy!have a blast!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. eid mubarak to you too :) hope you have a happy and blessed event :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very happy eid to you . Hope you are enjoying. where is my eidi? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. eid mubarak .. thoda late hai sorry

    to meri EDI kahan hai ... dejiye

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  15. SOrry for being late..Id Mubarak...to you and ur loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aapko bhi. :)

    Hope you had a beautiful EID. :)

    Yeah technology is taking over everything.I just wonder what if people started posting sweets on various occasions on relative's FB wall saying,Hows it tasting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see that am a lil late to wish you but hope you had a awesome Eid ..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am late to your space....but Belated EID Wishes....may you always be happy as this post! And yes....growing up sucks at times....but I still hope that you achieved your target of G.E.A.Y.C!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thankyou all for your warm eid wishes...I really had fun eid..that was the best eid ever..enjoyed a lot....will come back soon with a new piece..tc..love you all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A trifle tardy, I fear, but all good wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. am the last to wish...

    EID MUBARAK

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eid mubarak Mishi! sheerkhoorma is like kheer na? what is sawiyaan?

    ReplyDelete
  23. sorry to miss this post.. it's because of my new disqus app.. uggh
    anyway better late than never..
    EID MUBARAK!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute .I love the way you write.My first time on your blog and I am smiling .

    keep up.

    Follow each other .

    ReplyDelete
  25. If some one wants expert view about blogging then i propose him/her
    to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the pleasant work.


    Here is my blog post - Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Love it or Hate it but Dont you dare Ignore it;p Do say something..I don't fear Criticism so you can say whatever you want to say!