A welcome note..


Saturday, August 27, 2011

em a Happy Girl Today



Hello peoples...Em back with a splash! hehe been busy..and missed you all,,, couldn't really reply to your lovely comments on my two previous posts..Blame the Blogger..OK/? Anyways so how are you guys doing? I have been reading your posts tho..every one seems to be doing fine..which is something really Good to know....


Khair so why em I here today...well nothing special..,,the Ramadan routine kept me so busy that I couldn't come up with something lately..yeh I did write that Anna thing but that was for that web site ..so while thinking on the same lines (that how I couldn't write something for like so many days) when I logged on to my Blogger yesterday..


I got the pleasant shock of  my life...! matlub 100 plus Followers!!! *okay okay 101 ain't that a plus but STILL!!!* ..its huge for a blog just been started 3 months back! ain't it? so I was like OH MY GADD (F.R.I.E.N.D.S)  and I stood up and I danced and I sung a Pathetic song for which my sisters gave me big Shut Up call..and I took the call and sat back down sharafat sy....
and stared at my dashboard for 10 good minutes...awwwwwwwwww so there are actually 100 and one people on this planet earth who understand me! and who can take my claptrap..and who actually follow me for the stupid things I write here,.the feeling was out of this world..*no em not exaggerating..I know this is not HUGE but still its a "REASON TO SMILE" and I will take it with all the due Honor*
SO I decided to share this with my Blogger Loves and P.S that called for a  thank you thing too..


So Thank you guys for your moral support ....if it were not with me..I would not have come this far...and yes this does demand for a celebration...and I have plans to do the Celebrations via Award Ceremony number 3! yeyyy Have received so many awards lately which are due to be forwarded..I will do it really soon inshALLah...until then Take cares and miltay hein break kay baad!

38 comments:

  1. Hey little mishi, with a large audience you just crossed your first century.wow---- Congratulations!
    keep smiling--------

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a huge feeling.
    i completed my fifty and i feel like licking my elbow, try it u would be unable to do so
    congrats, and soon there would be 1000, then 10000 then 100000 then 10000000 and finally the whole world on this page. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always be happiee mishiii, love ya <3

    Congrats on 100 floowers, oppss I've wrote flowers. But its OkAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I followed ya just recently and already do love it!=D
    CONGRATULATIONS!!=D<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! May you reach a 1000 followers soon.. Good to read your post. Welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweets! Congratulations! Much love to you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey mishi!! I just love ur blog!! and I am glad ur a back again!! cux past few day I really missed reading u!! I have always been ur silent reader!today is my first comment on ur blog! I also have my teeeny weeny blog! and I learn alot from u!!stay blessed!!con-grates for 101 followers ! i hope one day I get as many as u too!!! ur blog rox!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good to hear frm you!
    hope you guys are doin good and all set for Eid..
    its nice to see friends ..progressing...
    ..Tc and keep smiling.
    *thanks for all the wonderful comments you give on my blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey thats great!! congrats! of course we love to follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. keep up good will,keep hope alive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congraatulations =D
    And I say peoples too :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. feels so good to welcome you back Mishi :):) stay happy and keep blogging..:))) tk care :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so wonderful, Mishi. I love your enthusiasm and also wish you a happy Ramzan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Mishi! Keep it up and keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowww congratz you've finally achieved 100+. Way to go, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go girl! Your writing is inspiring :)

    Stay happy and blessed.
    Love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. "ALF-MABROOK"....:))

    Even I am happy too, being one of those 100, rather its 102 now.....keep going Mishi..All the best....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha mubarak salamat. Someone is happy :D keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeyyy ! you rock and so does your blog. I'm happy for you and I wish your blog keeps rocking.love you girl:-*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats..this is a great news sweetheart.wish you more followers.keep writing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yahoo! happy first Followers Century mishi.May you have many more.love your blog and love you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello mishi.its good to see you back after so many days.I have been checking your recent posts .couldnt leave a comment though.congrats for the first century dear.you deserve it and you surely do have a long way to go.just keep writing and keep amusing us.
    for your last post.I enjoyed it a lot,couldnt be described in a more lighter way then that.we do have other important things to take care.most important of them all is our Incapable Leadership.we need to keep on speaking about it.keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now this is something that a Good blog and a good writer like you deserves..keep writing and keep entertaining us.best of luck:-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats sweetheart.you always were my fav writer here and you will always be .keep rocking:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww so here mishi goes with 104 Followers! congrats girl.been busy too and couldnt read your recent post.will read them on this weekend now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats.

    I am slightly late. In-fact I wanted to congratulate when you touched 100 but by the time I could draft these few lines, you hit another 4 and score became 104.

    Ha ha ha.

    You are progressing very well. Your blog is well garnished, able to attract "STRANGER" from distance, the aroma of which keeps me and other followers afresh !

    Best wishes.......from today onwards I am starting preparing draft to congratulate you on your further achievements.

    Happy EID to you and all. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. that's damn good yaar...it took me almost a year to come to a century...see, good things are gotten fast:-)

    congrats n wish u loads of more followers:-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. happy for you :)
    you are very nice and i can enjoy your silly post :D
    i love it , and don't worry i'm blaming blogger for your late XD

    Eid Mubarak my dear

    ReplyDelete
  29. congratulationssss and welcome I know i am again late .. :)
    and me following you too now

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thankooo peoples..you are the ones that made my journey in this Blog world all easy and smooth..thankz a dozens...love you all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://page-eleven.com/2012/01/16/laura-kaeppeler-crowned-miss-america-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome pictures ever. Thanks a lot for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Love it or Hate it but Dont you dare Ignore it;p Do say something..I don't fear Criticism so you can say whatever you want to say!