A welcome note..


Friday, June 22, 2012

Back to Life Again



So the best part of having mood swings is when you finally get over the urge of giving up and when you find yourself fighting back,something that is a must to move on! But I still believe that loosing heart or feeling like giving up is not something to be ashamed of, this in only human..What I wrote in my previous piece was based on the same thought, it, by no means, was intended to spread negative vibes, not at all. All I wanted to share with you guys here was this natural instinct of getting angry over what you can't control about your life, we are only human after all, Like I said earlier, what should be seen or focused is not the point when you get tired of everything, but its the point when you start having your energies back, when you realize that this is just part of life, and that "Bad Phases" pass too, just like the Good Phases,(yeah yeah..I am back to my Normal Side!;p) nothing here is for always but your inner peace,or if you have something to hold on to..something beautiful and sacred..(read LOVE here for instance) If you are happy and content with your life, nothing matters.No problem, no issue can be lethal enough unless and until you don't want to fight back or you have made up your mind to give up no matter what!


What I can't understand is why it becomes so difficult for us to admit that we can be weak too.Why its hard to digest that a normal person can actually get tired of living at some point.People just cannot stop lecturing you about How Should You Live You Life, irrespective of the fact that they cannot and they don't want to PUT THEIR SELF IN YOUR SHOES..trust me no one can do that, Even you can't do that for anyone in this entire world.So When you don't actually want to know that what does it feel to be that one PARTICULAR PERSON or leading their life, facing their issues, then WHAT gives you the right to tell them that THEY CANT LOSE HOPE?! 


What my point here is just be kind with people when you can see that they are losing it, just don't be hard on them for not pretending that they are brave! do not blame them for being human, for being vulnerable, we all are weak, we all are this unguarded.People whizz through the hard phases anyways, what they wont forget is how they were treated then.So if you have somebody around you that you feel or sense that , is going through something   
hard, just don't be hard on them, stay there with them until they get their courage back, make them feel important, valued, and loved.Just don't be brutal with them with your so called "I can Judge You for I am braver then you" sh*t.


Khair, I did not mean to offend anyone while writing that piece, I received bunch of emails too, complaining about some of the context in that post. Well  
I did not mean to write something with a negative message. What you guys need to remember is that this is my personal space and I have every right to write about what I feel like sharing with my readers.,I cannot skip something just because it will make me look weak in front of my readers or friends .All I want to be honest with you guys, This page here is my personal journal and I want to be honest and straight-forward while recording the details here.Hope you guys will understand that.


Plus Guys, wish me Luck and Do pray for me as I have some exam to take care of in the next couple of days.

29 comments:

  1. Rightly said!! And all the best for your exams dear. Let the good phase begin and stay with your forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThankGOD u're okay now, I prayed for you :)
    Sab chorien ye bataein aap thien kahan...?? you know i Stopped viziting yur blog becuz koi update hi nahien thi..... what had happened
    I hope not to See Such a long absence in the future
    Loadz of best wishes for ur examz
    may ALLAH bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank you so much sweetie..yes I was right here, just been busy, idher he zindage main busy bus, U tell how are you doing? and dont stop visiting my page, I am back here now:-)

      Delete
    2. you're welcome :)
      me doing good ALLHUMDULILLAH :)
      pleaseeee Visit my blog at http://vanishingfromtheworld.blogspot.com/
      hopefully u'll visit and like it :)

      Delete
  3. Mishi,

    I agree that as humans we ought to feel emotions, if we do not then we are just robots. You are right that it is only the wearer knows where shoe pinches, others can only imagine it. One should never make one who is going through rough patch in life feel that he or she is at fault but offer shoulder to lean on. Nice to see you back to your own self again.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Uncle Jack:-)
      yes I am back to my normal side..and I will write you soon:)

      Delete
  4. we all have our 'moments'..
    its best to deal with the sh*t remembering tat v r all humans aftr all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thought provoking post.

    I think the reason humans don't like to admit we're weak is because we're superpredators-we think we're superior. Weakness is an attribution to the prey, not the predator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...somehow we human think that admitting our weakness is the biggest weakness itself!

      Delete
  6. Good to see our own Mishi back into action here...Best wishes,
    and BTW You have been Tagged here by me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thank you so much..I will just go check that..its been months since i have been tagged last!

      Delete
  7. Good to see our own Mishi back into action here...Best wishes,
    and BTW You have been Tagged here by me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone tries to put themselves in others' shoes, but everyone wants nice shoes to put themselves in. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..if this is the case then we should not criticize others for their UGLY SHOES! NAI?

      Delete
  9. hey, that's me... the one who haz 2nd comment on this post.... Please please please visit my blog, hope you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Sweetie...I will just go and check your page:-)

      Delete
  10. hmmmm well I dont knowwhat to say ..

    all the best for your exams .. I hope i have not said anything to offend you

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not At All! You have always been very supporting and understanding...You tackled it just right..and thank you for the wishes:-)

      Delete
  11. one of the best posts i have ever read. Many are not at all ready to speak out aloud about weaknesses. It always have to be "i am so strong, i cope so well" while in reality everything breaks in.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh! wow....such a b'ful coincidence! And somehow with the current state of mind....i m not flipping to the suicidal note....may be some other time!! As for now....welcome back Mishi...and all the very best for Eggjam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh! what a b'ful coincidence...welcome back Mishi!! Since you have already read my mind..at my space I am not flipping to read the suicidal note...may be some other time....as for now...just be yourself...stay positive and all the best for your Eggjam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting question: What I can't understand is why it becomes so difficult for us to admit that we can be weak too.Why its hard to digest that a normal person can actually get tired of living at some point.

    Fear, I suppose, in any of its forms. Admit a weakness, your defences are breached, the world - or some aspect of it - can get at you. Most people, I think, feel vulnerable - however much they seem not to be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Inherently we are weak, it's just the treasure of relevant knowledge that makes us powerful.
    I mean the updated info about our surroundings and learning how to cope with the surprises.
    Without knowledge we are a big zero, while we are not less than a hero otherwise.
    Don't worry Mishi, I consider you as a brave hero because you know how to survive after all.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful post. How true! We do tend to feel this way often, but they do pass gradually. I'm sure you will come out with flying colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmm. a good write. just stay strong. ups and downs are part of life... no need to be depressed...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good one. When a person is unhappy, the last thing he or she needs is criticism and harsh judgment.

    Do stop by my blog sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it or Hate it but Dont you dare Ignore it;p Do say something..I don't fear Criticism so you can say whatever you want to say!